Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Feel It to Enjoy It

"Discipline!"
"Your lines!"
"Spaces!"
"Silence."
          Some lines of my classmates even me to be organized during the parade. It's funny thinking that this is our last school year as a junior high school student but it was our first time to put so much effort to gain awards. And yes! Efforts are paid off. We got the awards that we wanted to have and that carried our section and the name of our supportive adviser. It was just so nice to think that if you work hard for  the thing you want to have, you will have it.
       
          Yes I enjoyed the 117th High School Day Celebration. I enjoyed watching the field demo of different grade levels and also the presentation of the teachers. Being a grade 10 student I can say that I was able to express myself in dancing. We didn't win the field demo and that was not new because  we still haven't experienced to be the best. And we did not expect anymore because the other grade levels proved that they deserve to win.
       
          I could enjoy the High School day because I wanted to. And that I think the essence of celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment