Tuesday, February 19, 2019

To Make a Change is to be Helpful

Thousands of simple candy wraps can ruin the world. It can cause flood that can also cause damaging the nature. By these reasons, I can connect the candy wraps to us people. Thousands of simple person who do bad things like crimes, abuses, hatreds, dishonesties, betrayals can ruin the world. If we, all people have the thought that “we are just human so wen can do all we want”, what will happen to us?

So there comes the idea in me that if all have the thought of changing for the better, for the world, it would be the best. We can all start changing ourselves. So I can also start changing myself. Not only for myself but for the community. Of course I will start from simple things until it becomes bigger and bigger. It’s simple but it’s helpful. We can all do this.

If we all unite, we can do change.

No comments:

Post a Comment