Thursday, January 31, 2019

Another Life to Start

If there is an end, there is also a beginning. There is an end for sadness, there is a beginning for hapiness. There is an end for darkness, there is a beginning for lightness. There is an end for every year, there's always a beginning.

Another year end and another year began. It's like another problem end and another relief began. I have a lot of things left in my 2018. There are successes, failures, highs, and lows. My 2018 was full of negativities. Ghere are a lot of challenges I faced. So in my 2019, I don't want to bring back the bad things in my past. What I need to do is to be on positive sides. I don't want to think negatives anymore just to make myself feel so down.  I don't want to be a villain in my story anymore.

In this year, what I need to do is to make a change. Change for the better. Not just for myself, but for my family, my friends, my loved ones. There is a saying "To live in the past is to die in the future." And that is what I hold on to. I don't bring back the past. I learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment