Friday, October 19, 2018

Donwn, Stand UP!

    In our lesson in Araling Panlipunan 10, I learned that Philippines is prone to disasters because it is located near the Pacific Ring of Fire which makes the volcanoes active and near West Basin where the typhoons are coming from. Typhoons are the most common disaster that Filipinos are suffering from as we can observe. Typhoons, volcanic eruption, tsunami, these disasters can also take lives and that is where we are afraid for.

     These are the reasons why Filipinos are being down. The victims, they need to find a new house, they need to find a food for them to survive. They need to move on for a new life without their loved ones. Yes, because disasters can tale lives. But despite of all these challenges, Filipinos can still manage to live. When I experienced flood, yes, all my clothes, notebooks, books, they were all destroyed. I didn’t think I could still continue my life and yet, I’m still here, writing this blog, continuing my journey. 

     And that shows my resiliency as a Filipino. We may feel down sometimes, but life is still going on. We just have to be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment