Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Letter to the Honorable President





           
 Dear Mr. President,


              At first, during the elections, I didn't know you so I didn't want you. I even told my    father to vote Grace Poe instead of everyone. But I was just a little girl then. When my father told me that he would vote you, me be like "who is Duterte Everyone in our barangay wanted to vote you. Tricycle drivers, vendors, they all have that poster containing "DU30". And then you won.

             On your first days, I didn't believe on what you said that "change is coming". I didn't believe you. But the days passed and I learned to accept you. Yes you are a good leader. You are intelligent, you are brave, you know a lot about law and that's why you impressed me more. Yes the change came. The drug users in the Philippines decreased and still decreasing under your rules. You are strict.

             Another one,  you implemented the "No Assignment Policy". We, students were very happy to know that. You were so good. I was so thankful for what you implemented. But I'm so sorry to say Sir, I can't afford to be a fan of you. Because every time I hear you speak, there are always bad words on what you are saying.  I am not a fan but I am not a hater Sir.

              Thank you Sir for all the goods you've done to the Philippines. I just hope now sir that your project is to decrease the poor people in this country.  Jahn Supnet Sir and that's all thank you.



       


Sincerely Yours,

Jahn Supnet

No comments:

Post a Comment